At Osborne House, Rushlake Green, we offer 12 purpose built retirement apartments for rent to people of retirement age.

OUR HISTORY

Osborne House occupies the site of the old Village School, in the heart of the village overlooking the Green and was purpose built to accommodate retired persons from the local community. Its name derives from the late Jack and Jean Osborne, local farmers, who were the leading lights on the committee formed to provide local community housing accommodation after the school closed.

The attractive clock face to Osborne House originally came from the Old Village School and was purchased by public subscription to commemorate the Diamond Jubilee of Queen Victoria in 1897.

CHARITY STATUS

Osborne House is exclusively owned by the Warbleton Housing Association Ltd.

Warbleton Housing Association Ltd is an Exempt Charity registered as a Co-operative and Community Benefit Society (Registration No 15901R) and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. It is a member of the National Housing Federation.

The Association is administered by a committee, all of whom are local volunteers drawing no salaries, which helps to maintain rents at reasonable levels.

ETHOS

At Osborne House, our ethos is to provide self-contained accommodation to local retired residents for independent living, at affordable prices.